Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doubtful with my current life....

I'm really doubt about my life....
I'm seem like lost my own freedom.
Firstly, i should thanks God that you are with me.
But do you feel that you are controlling my life?
Controlling my freedom,
My life should have my own friend beside you.
But what had you done on me?
Get angry when i told you i'm gonna outing with my colleague.
do you think for my life when you are not around?
I was super boring while alone at home.
I was super down while alone at home.
I'm just feel to hang out for release my stress.
But you not allow i hang out by showing me anger face.
I'm really feel disappointed.
Can we together for whole life? I'm really doubt on it.
Are you my Mr.Right? I'm really doubt on it.

Everyone should have own freedom.
You absolutely have yours. Me too.

Please be understanding for our future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment